Saturday 12 December 2009

Stuff - UPDATE

I set up a box.net folder for us. Keep an eye out for a link. Below are some different priests, holy armor, a holy crystal staff, demons, a sacrificial place, and a painting by Turner. I'm not sure what are priest should look like. I'll Photoshop some stuff up as soon as I get home. I have more pics on box.net plus a ton to come. Just some ideas. I thought it would be cool if we could get some kind of armor or something, (hence the armor pic). I also was thinking about the use of weapons, (the power glove, staff, etc) are mystical weapons a one time use? Do they get charged up by killing demons? Can they be destroyed? Do the demons carry some that Tarandel could use? Can we only carry so many? I'm probably jumping the gun like a son of a bitch here. If I am, sorry. I just want to throw ideas out and around. I know we mentioned only a few levels, (to start). So I would imagine that the "grand picture" will not be part of our first release. I'm a bit drunk right now. Enjoying my last couple of days in Texas. When I get back. I'm gonna buckle down hardcore in U3. Cheers.

































































9 comments:

  1. Cheers! This is gona be good!

    http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/mmps/001_04241d4b78417940_1/2.jpg?partExt=.jpg&&&outquality=90&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

    ctrl+c, ctrl+v that biatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's ctrl+c, ctrl+v ??? says #5 :D>--

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wants me to sign in with my sprint phone number...damn verizon account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/greatguinness.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man! I was gonna type that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. F-CK YEAH BROTHER. F-CK YEAH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can that be the health pack in the game?

    ReplyDelete