Sunday 13 September 2009

So...

I've got about a million different floor plans right now. There is quite a variety...commercial, offices, laboratories, and a few others. I will bring in all the goods on Tuesday for review.

I have some questions about the general shape of our building. A few of the floor plans have some really cool shapes, (top view). One for example is a channel, (also top view). Others have some pretty interesting layouts. I was thinking, once we have a bit more solid idea of what we want, I could take certain sections of the various floor plans, mold them together, and create a building that has some real feeling.

Also with the different layouts, player paths and flow change drastically. I know we were talking about having holes in the walls and ceilings and such; that is going to alleviate realistic path obstructions, (the Swiss Cheese effect).

I'm doing more research...and drinking an Old Speckled Hen. See y'all on Tuesday. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment